This easy soup is ready in no time.
- 1 medium (or large) yellow onion
- 50 g vegan margarine (Fairy Lactose-free 70%)
- 3 tbsp wheat flour
- 8 dl almond milk
- 150 g chopped frozen spinach
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 0.25 tsp onion powder
- a pinch of white pepper
- Chop the onion and fry it in a pot with margarine.
- Add flour and almond milk.
- Purée the ingredients with a hand blender until a completely smooth broth.
- Add the frozen spinach and cook the soup over low heat until the spinach has melted into the milk.
- Prep time: 5
- Cooking time: 10
- Category: Soups
- Cooking method: On a stove
- Cuisine: Finnish
Keywords: spinach soup, vegan spinach soup, dairy-free spinach soup, easy everyday dishes